Skip to main content

A Small Introduction: Amateur Dezainer

Thumbnail saying a small introduct

Hey this is your Amateur Dezainer, and I am writing this post to just introduce myself but yeah I am not going to tell you my name or where do I live. Yeah, I know this will be a weird kind of introduction, but this what you will have.

So Hi, I am a UX designer I am mean I am still looking for a job but still I like calling myself that and I will be sharing my journey to become the best UX designer, that sounds really impractical how about i just want to be a UX designer a Good Designer.

I am just here to make a journal of my UX journey so that I can look back to it and see myself where I have reached in the future. Might be a stupid but let's see how it goes

From now on I am going to share my weekly work journal where I will be writing daily and will make a week post because it will require some editing and flow to it so that you read it and give me some feedbacks

One more thing, I might want one favor from your side. I want your feedbacks about anything yeah I mean anything, it could be related to my grammatical errors (I am not good at English)  or what I am doing wrong in my life and yes of course about the UX thing too.

These blog might also help some newcomers if not now, maybe in upcoming times so let's see how it goes wish me Luck ðŸ¤ž

Comments